- The delivery timeframes provided on our website are calculated according to location, package size, and shipping carriers’ transit times. Please note: The displayed dates are estimates only. In any event, we are committed to keeping you informed as updates become available, and to delivering the parts you need as quickly as possible.
- “Business days” for ship-out or delivery timeframes refer to Mondays through Fridays only. (Do not include Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays [that fall on a weekday] when counting business days.)
- Example #1: Order has a delivery timeframe of 3-5 business days and tracking number shows the order left our warehouse on a Monday. Begin counting from the following business day (Tuesday). Assuming no holidays fall within the interval of 3-5 business days, you can expect your package to be delivered on Thursday, Friday, or Monday of the following week.
- Example #2: Order has a delivery timeframe of 3-5 business days and tracking number shows that order left our warehouse on a Friday. A holiday falls on Saturday. Begin counting from Monday, which is the next business day. You can expect your package to arrive by Friday.
- We do not process or deliver packages on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays.
- FTOnline.co does not ship to PO Box, mailbox, and APO/FPO addresses. Orders placed with these types of addresses may result in delays.
- Shipping charges (for both original orders and returns) are non-refundable
Most orders are processed for shipment or leave our warehouse within 24-48 hours of your order confirmation date if stock available, unless otherwise specified. Delivery or transit times will vary depending on the size of the package and the delivery location. Small and medium-sized packages are generally delivered within 7-14 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) from the date the packages leave our warehouse.
Upon receiving your order, inspect all shipping package(s) and items thoroughly for signs of damaged, missing, or incorrect parts. Our warehouses exert all efforts to prevent shipping damage, but it does occur on occasion. If you happen to receive a damaged part, please call us immediately to prevent you from being charged freight both ways. We are not responsible for damaged, missing, or incorrect parts after 90 business days, regardless of which party is at fault. We are also not responsible for lost or stolen packages, and all claims from such incidents must be reported and processed through the shipping company. See Risk of Loss (below) for additional information.
Risk of Loss
All items purchased from our website are made pursuant to our shipping terms, which are FOB shipping point. This means that risk of loss and title of any item is passed to you at the shipping point, which is when the carrier accepts the goods for transport. We are not directly responsible for lost or stolen packages, but we will be happy to assist you in filing a claim with the shipping company. You must contact us immediately if the entire shipment was not received within two (2) full days of the carrier’s estimated delivery date. All requests must be made within thirty (30) days of the shipment date for any possibility of a claim.
More information +8180 9436 7073 – WhatsApp / call